Wednesday, August 29, 2007

OMG, HLSizzity!

First, I just want to say I am super sorry for the paucity (word of the day!) of updates on my law blog for law blogging over the past couple weeks. I have been one busy little 2L between all my (MAJOR) school obligations as well as the franizzity-frantic OCI demands. So many firms, so little time and SO many footnotes to cite-check. UGH!

Anyway, its obvi great to be back in Cambridge. DC was super fun but had one big problem. So many people who dont know about law! WTF! I would be, like, riding on the "Metro" (thats DC-speak for subway for all you little beltway-outsiders, lol) and I would start talking to the guy next to me about law blogging and he would be like, "whats a law-blog" and I would like, "Duh, its a blawg, you know, a b-law-og, aka law blog" and he'd be like "that is totally non-responsive to my question of whats a law blog'" and I would just get so frustrated that I would have to read my Glannon for twenty minutes to calm down (who else loves those cute little hypos?? Duh, everyone!). *sigh*. It just really chaps my hide (I worked with people from the "South" this summer and picked up that "phrase", rofl!) to have to, you know, explain to "regular" "people" what a "law blog" or "blawg" is. Its like, have you NEVER READ AN OLC OPINION BEFORE?????? Come on and get a life, folks.

Also fun about being back has been just hanging out with all the other HLS students. Something about this place just makes my tummy turn over and over. Its like Cambridge's two biggest exports are goats-milk cheese (apparently theres a big goat farm here, WHO'd HAVE THOUGHT?) and buckets of prestige. Except for all the LEFT-WING PROFESSORS. They are totally not prestigious. In fact, they are like the opposite of prestigious. Call it, UNPRESTIGIOUS. HA. I seriously heart this place (and Republicans! Shout out to Romney!).

OMG, also fun has been mixing it up with all the "liberals" about where they "worked" for the "summer." Im like, "yeah you funny little left-wing, BOZO, I worked for freedom, liberty and rights and stuff" and they're just like "oh yeah, well I worked for blah blah blah." I say "blah blah blah" because thats pretty much all liberalism is, "blah blah blah." LAME, doods, time to get a life and see the light.

Anyhow, I have to go now and do some "work" for my "journal" so I can be "successful." But I'll update soonizzity my readerizzities.

P.S. - Everyones a winner at Nixon Peabody! OMFG, that post on ATL by David "Lat" had me totally roflmao!

No comments: