Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Volokh! And Prawfs Blog!!!!!

Oh. My. God! So I was really excited when they published my note, right? I mean, I was up really late, like, twice working on it and I tried and tried and read all kinds of sources (even this German guy, Max) to make it extra good. Then I sent it to the board (they are SO intimidizzyating) and they were all, "oh, this is really great" and I said "oh yeah?" and they said "yeah!" And then I got wasted.

Well then, a few days later, I wake up and check my every-morning-every-day reads and what do I see? My note everywhere - its on Volokh, Prawfs Blog, and even some guy named Bob Horowitz!!! If only my name were attached!!!! Then I would be famous!!(#)#!!!!

Anyway, now you, my besties, all know. The world-famous note about all the horrible capitalists, money-men, and people with pretty rocks is all over the world. I even got an email about it from someone in Nebraska. Nebraska! Someone all the way overseas!

I am SO excited about this. Feel free to leave as many comments as you want, but I got like a million over on Volokh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.