Friday, August 10, 2007

OMG

So, apparently, everyone at work found out about my law blog today. HelLO future-former-co-workers! Seriously though. This means that I have to moderate my content because I am going to have such a high "hit count." When that ole' SCOTUS nomination calls some day I dont want to have to explain TOOO much law blogging. Obvi.

But, one thing thats really be chafing my legal legs lately is all this government. I mean, I have like six governments. Theres my city government, the federal government, those damned tyrants who run the GW dorms and basically consider themselves a government. What I realized is that governmnet is just plain bad. Seriously. I dont want to hear a bunch of nonsense about the social contract because, as anyone whos taken contracts knows, its not binding if there isnt "mutual assent." See, "mutual assent" is basically really complex-and-fancy-law-school-speak for mutual assent or agreeing. If you dont agree, the law of contracts teaches that you cannot be bound. I never agreed to any of these crazy governments so, ipso facto, I am not part of their dumb contract. Take that, you statist-BOZOS!

3 comments:

Billary Clinton!LOL! said...

R -

Luv ur posts. blog again soon!!!

Life just isn't the same without Rob bloggingaboutlawonhisblogspotlawblogforlawblogging.


;-)

Billary Clinton!LOL! said...

whats a lawblog?

don't get it.

Billary Clinton!LOL! said...

Rib --

saw a pic of u on mike's blog. u look kinda kute.


let's get cofee sumtime.

luve,

sloopy