Friday, August 10, 2007

Work

So its pretty disappointing but today is going to be my last day of work. Its really been a great summer. The late nights out debating freedom, the lunches at Booeymonger (we call it "boogey-monster" lmao), those charmingly rustic GW dorms -- it all combined to make a super duper summer.

Now I have to go back to Cambridge and "learn" from a bunch of "professors" about the "law." Honestly though. Its like some of these guys just dont understand the real world. Like that Mark Tushnet. He told me that paternalism is a good thing!?! LOL! Anyone who knows anything knows thats STUPID. I mean, I know what I want. Not you. So I should get to make my own decisions. Duh. Honestly, these crazy liberal profs just need a big old glass of reality punch.

So yeah, its been a good summer (except I kept getting hazed by a certain scotch-drinking-staff-attorney, ;-) to you, BM) but now Im winding down. So, to all my friends I say farewell as ye shall be missed (I love old-Englishy-speak!) and to the bureaucrats I say....NOTHING. rofl.

3 comments:

R said...

R -- I dont think you're supposed to be blogging about work. Seriously.

-JB

Billary Clinton!LOL! said...

8 more years. BOoyah.

PS I like your blog.

Unknown said...

Most blogs are blah blogs, but the the law blogging on rob's law blog for law blogging will be the best law blog blogging that Rob can blog.


(blogblog.)